A COMPLETE COURSE RELATED TO AUDIO AND VIDEO
By doing our course you will be ready as a Sound Engineer to work anywhere across the World, you will be taught about Music Arrangement, MIDI Programming, Background score for feature films, Sound Designing, Voice Dubbing, Live foley sound recording, Video Editing. Friends, practically you will be more ready for any creative work, you will be able to put up your own home studio and earn for yourself and your family.
- Introduction to Sound & Audio
- Introduction to Cables, connectors, Sound cards, Amplifiers.
- Introduction to Michrophones and its Recording Techniques.
- Basic fundamentals of Audio Recording.
- Analog & Digital consoles.
- Types of Recording:
- Song Recording
- Music Recording, Re- Recording
- Music Arrangement
- BGM (Background Music)
- Effects Recording
- Types of Inputs
- Types of Mixing
- Mixing & Mastering
- Recording of All Acoustic Instruments
- Midi Programming
- Introduction to :
- Dolby SR
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- Dolby Digital surround Ex 6.1
- DTS (Digital Theatre System) 5.1
- SDDS (Sony Dynamic Digital Sound) 7.1
- Auro 11.1
Video Editing Course
- Introduction to Video Editing
- Principle Of Video Editing
- Settings of Video Editing
- Setting of Audio
- Types of Video Editing
- Working on Timeline
- Use Of Transition's In Video Editing
- Applying Filter's
- Color Correction
- Final review and Project Mastering
7 MANTRAS FOR ACTING.
- Scope for Acting:
- TV serial's
- Ad film's
- Road show's
- Discover yourself in different feild's of Acting
- Nine Ras of Acting
- Important things about Theater ,Films, Ads, Road shows
- Study about theater
- Parts of theater
- Importance ànd variety of activities of theater
- Discription about Wings & Divisions of stage
- Preperation for Audition:
- Profile Building
- Stress free audition tips
- Complete Practice for Audition, Group activity & Project work.